Discuss 9/11 Anniversary in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

it was an interesting series of programs on nat geographic today

they went through the whole series of events, I knew it was bad but had forgotten how bad, one of the programs was about the politics behind it and showed a lot of footage from the uk, british inteligence prevented a similar plot to kidnap 10 planes bound for america to fly into targets. the group behind it were being protected by the taliban in afghanistan hence our boys being there to try and stop the taliban. their efforts are working and have prevented carnage

puts it all into perspective

our boys are doing a brilliant and essential job to keep us all safe

D

DHTiling

It was my 1st day at work in Melbourne, Australia. I remember walking out the house while the images were on TV thinking it must be a film. Only when i started driving and the radio came on did i realise it was all too true.

I thought the same.. we were on our hols as stated above and i walked into the bar to get a slurp and the telly was on.. i thought it was a film as well.. then i realised it was sky news..
So so shocked was an understatement.

Reply to 9/11 Anniversary in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Our thoughts go out to those loved ones on this tenth anniversary of 9/11. Where were you on...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
N
Hello everyone, I'd really appreciate some advice. I did some tiling in our upstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
E
Top five regrets of the dying A nurse has recorded the most common regrets of the dying, and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
9/11 Anniversary
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks