Discuss A big thanks to Lee @ Tiletown in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
As the title suggests. After speaking to @Lee@TileTown for the first time on Monday to order Setaflex and Prime Plus it arrived first thing this morning, floor underway. First time using this product, and I'm impressed, No slumping and very smooth.

And a very pleasant chap he is too :thumbsup:

As the title suggests. After speaking to @Lee@TileTown for the first time on Monday to order Setaflex and Prime Plus it arrived first thing this morning, floor underway. First time using this product, and I'm impressed, No slumping and very smooth.

And a very pleasant chap he is too :thumbsup:

Thanks John, good to hear chat and get your sorted for the project.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A big thanks to Lee @ Tiletown in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hi folks. I am a new member. I have done some tiling but am still a slightly advanced beginner...
Replies
Views
Thrapper
T
Hi guys, Last time I posted here I was having a first attempt at tiling the walls in a shower...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
M
Hi, Been browsing around the forum and see there is a lot of good info here, just looking for...
Replies
Views
D
After lots and lots of banter on this forum about Sigma cutter v's Rubi cutters , i was given...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all. I have recently tried for the first time Mapei's Ultracolour Plus Grout. I have to say...
Replies
Views
jwatson
J

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB