Discuss a cautionary tale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

this is going to court now

what a nightmare, ive spent hours digging through the law to find a way forward with this

its amazing what details you can find on the net about people, an article in a local parish mag advised anyone looking for car spares to visit this farm as they break up cars around the back LOL, but it took some digging up as they have managed to keep this business under the radar but now I have evidence i have been able to push this into court

M

mikethetile

Get in! Nice find Mike.

I wish you luck mate.

So I'm guessing they break vehicles but also sell the odd scrapper after they get it running, and that's one you ended up with?

thats exactly what happened Dan and they sold it through the wifes ebay account as a private sale to avoid the regulations with trade sales

ive spoken to the previous owner who sold it for scrap after the cambelt snapped destroying the engine. its all very well knowing this but its providing the court evidence that counts

Reply to a cautionary tale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
As a newbie to a Wet Room I have just inherited I am hoping you can help me. I have a 2/3 Bar...
Replies
Views
plug_it_in
P
G
Hi all looking for some advice, been working for a company on and off for last 5 or 6 years...
2 3
Replies
Views
T
HI my name is Jimmy Im from chorley lancs , which is in between Preston , Wigan and Bolton . my...
Replies
Views
suave
S
S
Anyone used this tile; 600x400x10 Classical Tulum Gold Limestone Brushed? Supplied through...
Replies
Views
T
Hi folks. I have an ongoing saga with some basalt tiles. We had a kitchen floor tiled with...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
a cautionary tale
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.