UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss A day to remember in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Hello folks,
I'v been recovering all day after a truly brilliant wedding yesterday!
One of my wife's cousins got married to a superb and well known as i see fiddle player.
Even in the wedding mass the music was brilliant if you like Irish Traditional Music.
When we got to the reception which was at a real old building with a very large marquee outside all i could see was musicians appearing from everywhere with instrument cases in hand !!!
After eating as much as we wanted and drink non stop,lol there was music everywhere,dancing etc.
Every corner of this old house had music then a band appeared late on and played to 2.30am !!
All these people playing were pure class !
even at our table there was two great musicians.

I'll not forget this one:drool5:

C

Colour Republic

A party in Ireland does not finish at 3.30am Rob, they are just getting going at that time.

:8::8:

Everybody loves a party that's why I thought I’d give them the benefit of doubt but by 3:30 I’d had enough. They really didn't show any consideration they had all the windows open, music blaring, people out the back talking as loud as they could whilst having a *** and as I live in the centre of Hove there are a lot of tall buildings around that the sound just bounces around, I could hear almost every word and they were a good 300 yards from my place.

I'm sure if they closed the windows and kept voices to a minimum no one would have minded but when I went over to tell them to shut it, 3 or 4 of my neighbours must have heard me as a little round of applause broke out.

Anyway sounds like a great party and I know quite a lot of people in the music business myself and when I do get round to popping the question I know a lot of live music is on the cards, can't beat it:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A day to remember in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
it was my Daughter AIMEE'S graduation today at swansea university, we have spent the day with...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
A
My joiner has well and truely dropped the ball on a kitchen he has just finished fitting! I...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
A while ago there was a thread on here about the top three best concerts you have seen (you...
Replies
Views
faithhealer
F
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.