Discuss A little advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Eventually got this floor up, what swine it's been thanks to 'fabio'. I can't go into how much I want to cut his fingers off.

Anywho the floor is overplyed, 9mm, and ufh stuck to this then ditra the and inch of SPF and then tiled.

This is the current state of play. The white is a mix of SPF and fluff from the ditra. The two Blue patches are primer in a dilute and straight state. They appear solid enough and both have enough key to take the SPF for the ins boards the ufh, slc, tile.

Would this be your method to continue fixing ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 56
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A little advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. My project is to lay approx 6m2 of porcelain tiles in a dressing room & 4m2 in the wet...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, New to the forum and looking for some advice/ opinions for floor preparation. Got a...
Replies
Views
ssceramictiling
S
K
Please help - I know nothing about paving/tiling....!! We have just had some sandstone paving...
Replies
Views
I've not long got in from viewing a job some 30 minutes drive from me. Large house in a rural...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All, I have some 600x600mm Marble tiles to lay over an underfloor heating system and would...
Replies
Views
swampie
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB