UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss A New Tiling Forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I know I know.

Just approved your account Phil.

I wouldn't mind a few heads registering over there. It can help if you have websites too as you can setup your signature and gain link love from posts you make. That sort of thing.

But I just thought if some people are fussy about the adverts, it's too late to remove them from tilersforums.com, so perhaps those users can use TilingForums.co.uk only. Either way I'm not fussed. The option is there.

I dont mind people registering and using all forums that exist, it would mean all users would register on tilersforums.com then too, so we'd still end up with posts and threads etc. And as it's the busiest tile forum, we'd probably end up with the most people hanging around on here anyway.

D

Deleted member 1779

I've just gone over to open an account. So does that throw a spanner in the works!!! :lol:

As one of the dreaded advertisers on here.... (Grrrr who the hell are 365-Drills - such a rubbish company!!)

Does that complicate things having a sponsor on a sponsor free website.

No worries either way. Hopefully we post enough stuff to make our contributions worthy on this site....

Reply to A New Tiling Forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Tilers Forums .co.uk is being used as a menu system to the main tile forums...
Replies
Views
This is the TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Advice Forum Discussion Thread TilersForums.co.uk, the...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.