Discuss A place in the Country in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

This afternoon, I was busy getting a quote out, with the tv on in the background. First thing I hear is a womans lusty voice ...........Ohhh how big is this.......ohhhh its wonderful, then it carried on with.......ohhhhh Im so excited........to cries of ooooohhhhhh ahhhhhh this is wonderful.

Enough is enough I thought, and stormed into the next room, it was the daytime show A place in the country......I dont know if she was doing it on purpose, but she must have had a previous career in x rated movies...no wonder her hubbie looked a very happy man. It was distrubing me! so I turned the tv off, and back to radio 4!

Pebbs

D

doug boardley

I watched it last night and I must admit I thought "What the hell do they know about living in the country!!?" most were totty hooray henriettas that would cringe at what needs to be done. A bit of fox blood smeared on your cheeks whilst out on your Hunter is far from the real life in the country. I never saw them cleaning out ferret cages, gutting game, cleaning fish, collecting eggs.....

Reply to A place in the Country in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

U
A friend of mine started a group with people posting what they overheard in town, and it's...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
D
New Mexico Chili Cookoff If you can read this whole story without laughing, then there's no hope...
Replies
Views
J
G
One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift... The next...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
G
Working away today in a neighbours house, at about 11am my phone rings. In a loud voice "Is...
2 3
Replies
Views
user123
U
W
You know your getting older when you keep talking about how things have changed. I find myself...
Replies
Views
SandyFloor
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
A place in the Country
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.