Discuss a song to describe how i am feeling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
could be depression mate. this time of year is supposed to be the time when more people fall into depression than any other. I feel for ya if it is. Been there myself. no shame in it. if you feel the need go talk to the quack. Or of course if Hendrix does it for you then fine.

D

doug boardley

could be depression mate. this time of year is supposed to be the time when more people fall into depression than any other. I feel for ya if it is. Been there myself. no shame in it. if you feel the need go talk to the quack. Or of course if Hendrix does it for you then fine.
I was thinkng along those line Alan, SAD in particular, but deano said it's been going on about 6 weeks now.
Whatever it is, I hope you get feeling better soon mate.

D

Deleted member 9966

i think i need a lobotomy check out the drums in that tun my head is pounding like that but its not a headache if that makes any sense.* *

maybe worth having a chat with your GP about the head pounding Dean. I get tension headaches (which is the laymans term) but basically it can cause my whole left side of my body to go numb and I begin to lose some of my vision. not vision as in every goes dark, just in that I know there are things there in front of me because my right eye is picking them up, but I can't see them with my left eye. very disorientating. but anyway, this leaves me with a constant humming inside my head and aching eyes. had several mri scans in the last few years and there's nothing untoward going on. it's just something i get and have to live with. ibuprofen works for me :grin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to a song to describe how i am feeling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My building had bricking work done on the outside and it seems in the process...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for some advice on how to set out my tiles. I think I have a solution but...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
a song to describe how i am feeling
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.