Discuss A story with a happy ending.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

sometimes wish I had this way but without my missus and kids I doubt I would have much left in this world... as many men say they can count there best mates on there right hand.... but the missus deserves the whole left hand to herself. and behind the greatest men is an even better women! so take note before the vanity is the insanity which is the men that decide to take on the women lol!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A story with a happy ending.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Once upon a time there lived a King. The King had a beautiful daughter, The PRINCESS.. But...
Replies
Views
D
There is a moral to this story...... So Please read on! In the dead of summer a fly was resting...
Replies
Views
steve187
S
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
T
This is controversial, but I care not. In at least some parts the USA, NO tradesman is allowed...
Replies
Views
geo147
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB