Discuss A testing day: Wet UFH with Porcel-Thin in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

heres some pictures of the finished floor with the happy tiler
DSC08809.JPG DSC08807.JPG DSC08811.JPG DSC08814.JPG DSC08813.JPG DSC08816.JPG DSC08819.JPG DSC08822.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

there is still a long way to go with this floor every part has been pushed to its limits and beond looking for the answers can you lay tiles only 4mm above the pipes its breaking all the rules the heating has not been turned on and there are no exspasion joints to door ways wont be for a couple more weeks using thin tiles .and whats being tested on the bathroom floors with wet under floor heating will push it all the way .keeping the hights to the minnum only time will tell

W

White Room

there is still a long way to go with this floor every part has been pushed to its limits and beond looking for the answers can you lay tiles only 4mm above the pipes its breaking all the rules the heating has not been turned on and there are no exspasion joints to door ways wont be for a couple more weeks using thin tiles .and whats being tested on the bathroom floors with wet under floor heating will push it all the way .keeping the hights to the minnum only time will tell

May have missed something, are you referring to floor with the lady tiler....

Reply to A testing day: Wet UFH with Porcel-Thin in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been asked before and I suspect all tilers have their individual...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
A testing day: Wet UFH with Porcel-Thin
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond