Discuss A typical week for me in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Thought I should share a few pics of a typical week.
No BCT’s this week, tiles are Bella Ceramica these were really nice and are much greyer than the pictures and not a fault, bow or size difference at all!

Monday

21674E84-E544-449F-8E2B-490423D243B8.jpeg

Tuesday, time to put back.
Get some sound insulation in the walls to give guests some privacy and aquapanel in shower area tanked with Bal 2 part.
70EC40F3-6973-472E-8F12-5B9AB5974BB9.jpeg

Thursday, tiled grouted and ceiling skimmed.
FF44C02A-31BB-441E-9616-9FA0AB16BC78.jpeg

And Friday nearly there

1D2214FD-E002-497D-B861-80A1465C5C51.jpeg

Not a bad weeks work, couple of latish evenings, should get this finished on Monday.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Tidy. Why couldn't the tray go on the floor?

Soil pipe was over in the corner by the door, where i took pictures from, joists did not run in our favour.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Similar sort of work that I do. Do you do your own plastering?

Only trade I get in is a Sparky for testing and minor works certification.

Yeah, I am a plumber by trade, do everything except electrics myself.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
City and Guilds qualified myself.
Moved into fitting private customers bathrooms 12 years ago after about the same plumbing for several builders at once.
Keep up my Gas Safe as also fit kitchens.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Ohh......my comment was tongue in cheek.

I’m Mr Slow on my refits. Take forever, on my own.

Probably best that way though, only got to worry about yourself.
Although this is easier to manage than the plumbing, had 12 guys then.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Sometimes the jobs need a ‘push’ though.

Those 50kg wet room panels on your own are a drag too.

I bet they are!
Only tried carrying one up in my own once, too busy watching the top on the ceiling and door frame forgot to look where the bottom was as it clipped the unfinished edge of the porcelain tiles, where’s that dustpan and brush!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A typical week for me in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
I would like to share a few pics of what I have been Upton over the last couple of weeks. I know...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
M
August 2015 Not a typical August by any means ! w/c 10/8 Monday - Wrong tiles turning up on a...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Good evening all, This is possibly a simple question and I'm hoping that it is a simple 'ish...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB