Discuss A Up. That's Stokie For Hello. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yes indeed my good man. One should always try to speek the queens english. Shouldn't one? Lol. Yes mate people can be so judgemental when it comes to the way we talk. Bit of a bummer realy
We're all so international now we have so many ways to chat to people from all over the world. Used to be just the rich that chatted to people from other countries so often.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A Up. That's Stokie For Hello. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB