Guest viewing is limited

Discuss A update in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marky

I all
I said i would give you a update on how things or going for me back on site after all these years.Right first few days where a shock but went ok and then it has gone made not enough hours in the day so its a bathroom in one house and a ensuite in another but its great to be busy again,a few probs came up but got over them getting done what i am asked to do in a day so over all am pleasd with myself because its was 15yrs when i was on site last.Still not got a wet cutter sorted out yet had a battery grinder (ryobi) what a load of rubbish both batterys went flat in 15 mins all i was doing was around sockets about 8 of them so that went back and money back.So am thinking of a generator instead and a 110 grinder but its all the moving about ,i have had cut the size of my tool box am now useing a bucket i dont mind as most of the stuff in it was no used. So what do you lot keep your tools in?:thumbsup:

Reply to A update in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We had an outdoor limestone patio laid at the start of June (finished circa 07/06/24)...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
A update
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.