Discuss Abra clean od Nano scub for Transport wax in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Have just layed porcelain floor and have been told by supplier that the black polished porcelain floor tiles have transport wax on them to provent scratching etc. Ive used a topps product to try and remove transport wax about a year ago and it wasnt good so am thinking about one of these 3.
Floors layed but need to remove wax before i can seal tile allowing me o grou before sealing again so this is holding up everything at the moment.

Anyone any experience of these products and do the work well?:smilewinkgrin:

LTP grimex
Nano scub or
Ara clean

Last edited:

Reply to Abra clean od Nano scub for Transport wax in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi! We've just finished laying tile for our first job, DIY for our garage workshop. We've gone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had both polished and matt textured wood effect tiles laid in my house and am having...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a bit of an issue. Had some tiles laid down, and the builder put Antinox Handy...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Scotland

Thread Information

Title
Abra clean od Nano scub for Transport wax
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.