UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Adhesive and Grout suggestions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mattle40

That's right yes, give the walls a very good key then prime with two coats going perpendicular to each other, I would use bal bond, as always best using matching gear..
Then I would personally use single part flex for the walls too, although depending on the size of the ceramics you could use the acrylic based "tub" adhesive...
We generally don't like to use tub stuff but depending how competent you are and how confident you feel it might be a nicer option for you in which case use bal white star

Hope that's a help for ya

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Adhesive and Grout suggestions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small bathroom tiling job in Stockton on tees ASAP, 90cm by 230cm approx. I have tiles, adhesive...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.