Discuss Adhesive for durabase ci in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Thanks for your reply.

If i dog tooth it do i need to use a particular type of addy as my base layer or is standard cement addy suitable.

I haven't dog toothed before so want to get it right first time.

Thanks again.
standard set or rapid is fine , rapid if you want bed same day . Imo , doesn't need to be flexi unless glass mosaics .

S

Stef

39673e65062978521fa623639b24a61a.jpg

Done this a few weeks ago with Weber spf standard set.

Got the idea from Bri & it worked a treat.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Adhesive for durabase ci in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Hi guys, I put up hardiebacker and primed with Ball APD 1:1 ratio at 2 coats. After that I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB