Discuss adhesives for stone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bosco07

afternoon all

being stuck out in deep dark devon im very limited on the adhesive i can get my hands on. basically BAL, BAL , BAL a bit of norcross and mapei as long as i wait for delivery.

i know its personal preference but when using marble or travertine on solid screeded floor which would be your adhesive of choice. i keep getting bugged by a norcross rep i know to use his stuff but heard indifferent reports on here.

cheers in advance for taking time out to answer

Reply to adhesives for stone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
I just got a new bathroom done through a plumber, who managed the whole process (I had no...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
adhesives for stone
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.