Discuss Adverts for a laugh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Lost; small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered, like one of the family.

For Sale; an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.

Four poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.

Wanted; 50 girls for stripping machine operators.

Wanted; Girls to pick fresh fruit and produce at night.

We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.

For Sale; Eight puppies from a German Shepherd and an Alaskan Hussy.

Great Dames for sale.

Have several very old dresses from grandmother in beautiful condition.

Tired of cleaning yourself? Let me do it for you.

Mt. Kilimanjaro is the breathtaking backdrop for the Serena Lodge. Swim in the lovely pool while you drink it all in.

The hotel has bowling alleys, tennis courts, comfortable beds and other athletic facilities.

Ultra sheer stockings, so serviceable that lots of women wear nothing else.

Stock up and save. Limit; one per customer.

For Rent; 6 room hated apartment.

Man, honest, will take anything.

Wanted; chambermaid in rectory. Love in, £200 a month. References required.

Man wanted to work in dynamite factory. Must be willing to travel.

Wanted. Man to take care of cow that does not smoke or drink.

Experienced Mom will care for your child. Fenced yard, meals and smacks included.

Our bikinis are exciting. They are simply the tops.

Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.

Bantam Pullets. Starting to lay Betty Clayton, Granite 5-6204.

Widower with school-age children requires a lady to assume general housekeeping duties. Must be capable of contributing to growth of family.

Mixing Bowl Set, designed to please cooks with a round bottom for efficient beating.

Semi-Annual after-Christmas Sale.

Come to the Superstore-unequalled in size, unmatched in variety, unrivalled inconvenience.

We will oil your sewing machine and adjust the tension in your home for £10

Girl wanted to assist magician in cutting-off-head illusion. Salary and BUPA.

For Sale. Three canaries of undermined sex.

Get rid of aunts. Zap does the job in 24 hours.

Christmas sale. Handmade gifts for the hard-to-find person.

CHURCH NOTICES.

This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.

Tuesday at 4.00pm. Ice Cream Social. Will all ladies giving milk please come early.

Wednesday the Ladies Liturgy will meet. Mrs Johnson will sing "Put me in my little bed" accompanied by the pastor.

Thursday at 5.00pm there will be a meeting of the "Little Mothers Club." All ladies wishing to be Little Mothers please meet with the Pastor in his study.

This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.

The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.

Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come forward and do so.

The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They can be seen in the church basement on Saturday.

A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.

Reply to Adverts for a laugh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
A
Hi guys hoping someone could advise me as to what needs doing on a job i am on. Its a long...
Replies
Views
AKOTiler
A
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Adverts for a laugh
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.