Discuss advice needed on a new sds/kango in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

asf.jpg these do? :sofahide:

To be honest cam have no idea of the weight, had fully serviced with new casing as well 3-4 years ago...bought off a guy I used work for and it's been used twice in that time but will check tomorrow and get back to you, it could be for sale if your interested.

did you manage to get a look at it ?

What kinda figures are we talking here ! no telephone numbers please !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to advice needed on a new sds/kango in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, All. I found you just now, and needing a bit of advice I thought I'd join up. So far the...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB