Discuss Agilia concrete... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
It is a pourable cement screed ... It does normally require sanding to remove a waxy top residue from the hardening agent.

It used to be sprayed but if I recall correctly it is incorporated within the pour now...

how large an area is the screed ? .. They normally insert an expansion joint at 3mtr intervals .

i went onto a new build development yesterday to delivery 100m2 of tiles, whilst unloading foreman told me theyd laid agilia screed this week, and they are to tile next week.

#gulp.

i just dont get how this can still be happening? floor hasnt been commissioned, its going to fail and fail badly.

i mean, even on the lafarge website it gives you all the info you need.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Agilia concrete... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Our ground floor construction is a mesh reinforced structural concrete floor that was poured...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Ive done some research which has confused me more than when I started reading. So...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've removed a door in my kitchen and I'm planning on tiling over the area. It looks...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm looking for your experts' advice in a situation...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB