Discuss Aloha from Maui Tile Contractor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Homza

Hello to all. I am regular on the John Bridge Forum in the States but wanted to check out some of the work and installation techniques here. Been doing tile and stone installation since 1993. Started in NYC, but have been in Maui for the last 5 years. I run my own small tile business.
Favorite Installation Materials- Laticrete
Favorite Cutter- My Sigma and Rubi fight it out depending on the job.
Tile Saw- Learned on the Felker/Target Saws now Husquavarna. Very solid saws but I prefer the Dewalt for the work I do. Very accurate and lightweight. Just not as durable components as I would hope for.

Sorry for misspelling favorite. :)
Looking forward to seeing your work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Aloha from Maui Tile Contractor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
Hi folks, I need some advice on the purchase of a new wet cutter. After 15 years of getting by...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Aloha from Maui Tile Contractor
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.