Discuss Alternatives? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Z

zkate

Hello everyone! Newbie here and here’s my questions…are there alternatives to porcelanoza decorative profiles? Apart from the range of boring mosaics… those trims cost hundreds of pounds per length (about 2.5 meters??!!! :whatchutalkingabout) and I just refuse to pay such money for 10mm of metal with glitter on…

Also, as their prices are a bit silly…I searched online for textured tiles and stumbled upon Italian floral wall tiles by Lafabbrica Spa. Cant find any UK distributors and also would like to ask if there are alternatives to these tiles that are more easy to buy…?
Thanks guys!

ps. I wish I never went to that showroom today:mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Alternatives? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
D
Thanks for your advice in advance, a newbie to the forum here. I am project managing a house...
Replies
Views
GMLpaul
G
"Your posts are farcical. You claim there is no need to tank plasterboard in a shower before...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
First post here so big Hi to you all and hopefully can get some expert advice on the following -...
Replies
Views
jono400
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB