Discuss my nice private message of tilsley in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Tj.you could only laugh if you could see some of previous posts and responses re Swedish mike.!
i actually liked him from his early posts and he did have a tiling qualification that I don't have !
He had a pretty good knowledge of tiling practices or rather I should say better than me
but he did get angry and was quite confrontational.
i put that down to where he lived but that prognosis was based on my personal experiences working in Sweden myself on a number of occasions and Sweden is a very dark place to live in winter if you are not in the right frame of mind.
of course to you as an ex serviceman of our country you are trained to deal with any scenario given to you .
i find it interesting and also encouraging that many ex service men are turning to tiling as a profession.

Any ex service for me would be top of my list if I was looking for a new employees.
i

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

T

TJ Smiler

Tj.you could only laugh if you could see some of previous posts and responses re Swedish mike.!
i actually liked him from his early posts and he did have a tiling qualification that I don't have !
He had a pretty good knowledge of tiling practices or rather I should say better than me
but he did get angry and was quite confrontational.
i put that down to where he lived but that prognosis was based on my personal experiences working in Sweden myself on a number of occasions and Sweden is a very dark place to live in winter if you are not in the right frame of mind.
of course to you as an ex serviceman of our country you are trained to deal with any scenario given to you .
i find it interesting and also encouraging that many ex service men are turning to tiling as a profession.

Any ex service for me would be top of my list if I was looking for a new employees.
i

Thanks for that Johnny, and thanks for the compliment about ex forces (not that i think i'm anything special i might add) Guess coming from Haily you have a pretty good knowledge about the military and i know who to bell next time i experience a quiet patch :smilewinkgrin:

After having seen a few 'negative' posts about Swedish Mike i think i have miss read Widlers original post, i thought he had received his offensive email from Swedish Mike but under another name 'Tilsey'. I now realise thanks to JB and Deano that this is not the case and they are two different people, so offer my apologies to him for a couple of my comments.

I know what you mean about it being dark for half the year in Sweden, i was posted to Norway for five months and it is a similar situation there and having no daylight does certainly affect you after a while.

Thanks TJ

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to my nice private message of tilsley in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, probably a pretty common question but I'm going around in circles looking online for a...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB