Discuss always worth taking a look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
got a call from someone wanting the grout tidying up in the corners of there shower, there shouldnt be any grout there was my reply , but ill call n take alook for you.
must be 30 sq m of porcelain tiles to walls plus floor,grouts cracking in shower in various places, and on boxings ect,
quick tap on the tiles, no adhesion , looks like they are all dot n dabbed,quality fittings being installed but tilings shocking,
looks like its all coming off
always worth taking time to go to these 2 minute fixes:smilewinkgrin:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
got a call from someone wanting the grout tidying up in the corners of there shower, there shouldnt be any grout there was my reply , but ill call n take alook for you.
must be 30 sq m of porcelain tiles to walls plus floor,grouts cracking in shower in various places, and on boxings ect,
quick tap on the tiles, no adhesion , looks like they are all dot n dabbed,quality fittings being installed but tilings shocking,
looks like its all coming off
always worth taking time to go to these 2 minute fixes:smilewinkgrin:

Certainly is, from small acorns.....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to always worth taking a look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had my bathroom tiled about 5 months ago and yesterday I noticed cracking in the...
Replies
Views
T
It’s in open forum so ‘mind your language ‘! On Monday last week I did something I’ve not done...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB