UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss am i to old?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

How do u guys get the work continous?? Only had 3 jobs since qualifying in June!!!! :huh2:

I spent a week visiting tile shops, bathroom suppliers, kitchen fitters and networking with as many people and trades as I could. I have a small classified ad in the local rag and I got my van sign written. Only had 5 working days without work this year and a waiting list of at least 6 weeks.

Just believe in yourself and don't be afraid to tell the odd white lie to get work, but make sure that you do a spot on job and the referals will start coming.

S

Spud

any tilers in peterborough area that are willing to let me work wih them at weekends no pay of course,
dont ever work for free that is just crazy offer a reduced day rate, how long can you afford to work for free? and how will you raise the subject when you have decided you should start charging ?you have paid for a course therefore you should be competent to tile ?if you aren't confident then you should ask the training school for your money back

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to am i to old?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi am Vinny, i am new to this forum and looking for advice on some old tiles that need replacing
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Morning guys and gals My grandma had this hanging in her kitchen for as long as I can remember...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a tile that may be discontinued. But the box says MONOCOTTURE IN PASTA BIANCA...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.