• Thread starter White Room
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3K

Discuss Amazon Sell Skeleton Key for Transits in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

My 10 plate transit was nicked Wednesday night this week along with all the tools etc in the back. Just vanished without a trace. Police not hopeful and insurance trying to make it hard. (2nd transit stolen in 7 years)
With tools like this out there for 15 quid what do they expect!?! Apparently they get in like this and then under the glove box is a connector block for diagnostic testing. Insert the tool and you can start it and drive off with no alarm ever sounding
Mental note for next time.....no more transits!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Amazon Sell Skeleton Key for Transits in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
O
It feels like there is a constant asking about the suitability of cement board in wet areas...
Replies
Views
RichBD
R
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB