Discuss And this is the intensive tiling course ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Don't drop nowt on those tiles...
a096.gif

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Is that how plumbing is done? I've been doing it wrong all these years!

That'll be why my plumber has so many leaks - I'll tell him PTFE is the secret trick, failing that a bit of electrical tape should do it.

PTFE on the olive does work actually lol! I wouldn't usually do it off the bat, but if a compression fitting leaks, and they do from time to time, wrapping the olive stops it. ;)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
PTFE on the olive does work actually lol! I wouldn't usually do it off the bat, but if a compression fitting leaks, and they do from time to time, wrapping the olive stops it. ;)

That's why I said it Beanz, I thought my plumber was Welsh, he's got that many 'leeks' :santa_wink:

beanz

TF
Berkshire
That's why I said it Beanz, I thought my plumber was Welsh, he's got that many 'leeks' :santa_wink:

Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

That poor guy, he was probably thinking he was doing a really good job taking his time checking they went down level, cleaning up etc. His so called instructor was probably telling him he was doing it right which is the real problem I reckon:yikes:

That WAS the instructor!!! lol

Reply to And this is the intensive tiling course ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB