• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Andy Carroll to Liverpool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Rob your updating at the same rate as Twitter ;)

:lol: i know, i know... looks like a done deal

Statement on Liverpool website: Liverpool FC confirmed this afternoon that Newcastle United have accepted a club record offer for the transfer of Andy Carroll.
The club have been given permission by Newcastle to discuss personal terms with the player, who will now travel to Liverpool for a medical.

A

Aston

i said we'd go for carroll on here weeks ago and got laughed at...
i said nesv had money and they have proved that...who knows who else will come in , in the next 3 hours? charlie adam?

hes the best up and coming english striker!!! hes awesome in the air, 6ft 3, strong, sweet left foot and more of a team player than torres!
add suarez to the equation and kenny has done it again!! he did it when we sold rush and he did it for blackburn with sutton and shearer.

i do however feel for the geordie fans! i just hope mike ashley does what nesv have and put all the money form the sale back into the team!
you need your assets on the pitch, not in the bank...

goes to show you that liverpool are not a spent force and they seriously mean business.. £35 mill for carroll seems alot but hes only 22 and when kenny's finished with him then he'll be worth a hell of a lot more!! somwtimes you have to pay more to get in there. the main thing is we've got him and he obviously wants to come....best of luck to the geordies because they deserve a hell of alot better than what they got recently, and i mean that..

S

strummerman

i said we'd go for carroll on here weeks ago and got laughed at...
i said nesv had money and they have proved that...who knows who else will come in , in the next 3 hours? charlie adam?

hes the best up and coming english striker!!! hes awesome in the air, 6ft 3, strong, sweet left foot and more of a team player than torres!
add suarez to the equation and kenny has done it again!! he did it when we sold rush and he did it for blackburn with sutton and shearer.

i do however feel for the geordie fans! i just hope mike ashley does what nesv have and put all the money form the sale back into the team!
you need your assets on the pitch, not in the bank...

goes to show you that liverpool are not a spent force and they seriously mean business.. £35 mill for carroll seems alot but hes only 22 and when kenny's finished with him then he'll be worth a hell of a lot more!! somwtimes you have to pay more to get in there. the main thing is we've got him and he obviously wants to come....best of luck to the geordies because they deserve a hell of alot better than what they got recently, and i mean that..
carrrol looked good in a poor team hes in for a big shock at liverpool

C

Colour Republic

carrrol looked good in a poor team hes in for a big shock at liverpool

not to mention a different style of play. I'm not that convinced he is right for us but only time will tell and Shearer warned Kenny of his off the field problems not that long ago...

I was over the moon with the Suarez transfer and if we had done nothing else that would have ben enough for me, but now it's all change and have taken a massive gamble and one that may backfire on us, I hope i'm wrong

Reply to Andy Carroll to Liverpool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping to get some opinions on how acceptable the adhesive coverage is on my new floor...
Replies
Views
Hi All, hoping someone could help me, would this tiling seem acceptable to you, or am I being...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Andy Carroll to Liverpool
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.