Discuss Another Tilemaster convert? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I agree mate very good leveller when you try and clean the bucket out the next day it's all stuck together by the fibres. It flows very nicely too

Another good leveller from TileMaster.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390506331.565295.jpg
Flows great but very strange to work with as its White!!!

Thanks to Lee @ Tiletown for sending it up for me..

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Yes they do mate them and tileworld in Bootle (derby rd) are the only ones who Tilemaster supply to. Have you tried using the flex master primer /admixture in with the trade flex or seta flex it's the same as the ultimate very good

The company I work for sell tradeflex through the showroom tobins,£12 or 14 a bag. rjm tiling on st marys rd next to Garston library.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Oh really I spoke to Marc from Tilemaster I while back and he said he was only supplying those 2 but I suppose it's the other end of the city. Rjm tiling ye I have seen that did the boss there used to be partners with Ian from I.C.Ceramics by allerton rd ? I used to work for them years ago

Yes that's the same guy, ian's moved now his new place is in woolton village.

I seen Gary I while back he was working on a wetherspoons were I live I stopped and had a chat with him he was saying his sons and Ian's son were working with them now. I had priced the job up as well and just missed out Ian:yikes: but Gary was saying the job was pain so that softened the blow haha. But even tho I was a tiler before I worked for Ian I really learnt my trade with him but it was hard work

Reply to Another Tilemaster convert? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
F
I've been using tilemaster adhesives for a few years, usually standard setaflex for walls and...
Replies
Views
Just tiled a floor this week with said adhesive... My normal choice many know is primer and...
Replies
Views
G
Tiled my floor today and used a part bag of Ultimate for the 1st row. Then I used what else I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Rich Midge

Esteemed
TF
Liverpool
Business Name
Bespoke Floors and Walls

Thread Information

Title
Another Tilemaster convert?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond