Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Another Tiling on mapei renovation screed in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paulius

Hi all,

I need some advice. I'm doing similar thing with wunda boards. On top of the foil boards i poured self leveller mapei 3240, primed with mapei eco prim grip plus.
I will be tiling with ultra tile proflex s2 adhesive porcelain tiles. Which primer i should use before tiling on top of mapei 3240? Does mapei prime g ok? Wich one would do the job? What kind of primer do i need? Would be amy difference as ot ahould be flexible or no?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Another Tiling on mapei renovation screed in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Another Tiling on mapei renovation screed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond