Discuss any clever person know in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
only on me second can mate lol rite i get it so you have to be sure theres no wax/glue pasted all over the tile? sorry if im getting on ya **** lol

no offence intended. no **** to be got on ... just sitting in my hotel room drinking on my own like a saddo so in a strange mood.... im on me fourth....

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
u workin away then mate? what work you doin?

happens occasionally. I sell anhydrite floor screed materials. but tonight I am half way down south so was not worth goin home as I am picking up my daughter from uni tomorrow to take her home for easter.....

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
No karaoke in the bar Alan? go knock their socks off if there is :thumbsup:

sadly not mate otherwise I would deffo partake. Got my backng tracks but no mics and no speakers so have to stop in me room watchin telly and talking to you motley lot.....

D

Dougs Third Go

I thought I was the only one who used the beater:hurray:

nope....but you can pay me if you like, I'll even throw in my dogs services for free lol

430860_4470230506945_1906588170_n.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

sadly not mate otherwise I would deffo partake. Got my backng tracks but no mics and no speakers so have to stop in me room watchin telly and talking to you motley lot.....

Their loss Alan, and our gain. Next time we meet up we could work on some harmony's music is my passion too. God does that sound a bit gay? I just enjoy a good sing along. I think i'm digging myself deeper now. Anyway Alan you have a fine voice, and I for one appreciate it. In a very manly/ heterosexual way.:lol:

E

Eduardo

well done mate !! Nail on the head i think , top bloke Alan ! :thumbsup: sound good to me , i always use a ramondi tile beater ( size of a large plastic float ) heavy as two house bricks , Proper-job !! rubber grout floats :thumbsdown:

Raimondi make this tool a long time ago, and was used for fixing tiles on sand and cement in small spaces. I not find any regulations for mosaic. Need wait for the official response from Bisazza:sofahide:I think you just have to feel that we are stuck:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to any clever person know in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, Looking for some advice. Had our new kitchen fitted last October. The floor is half...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
D
How you size a image to fit a particular size wall without losing the pixel quality to...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
D
Lec 32 | 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics, Fall 1999 - YouTubei find expansion a very...
Replies
Views
True Tiling
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB