Discuss any tricks for in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Bash it between a couple of bricks so it comes loose, then brush it off. Wont get it all off (leaves a stain) but it'll get the bulky bits off that dig in you. But unfortunately it will wear the trousers too, but I guess they're nearly knackard anyway if they're covered in bulky bits of adhesive?

Trick is to wipe as you go to be fair mate. Treat it like a tile and work clean as you go and all tha'.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Bash it between a couple of bricks .
Remember to take your trousers off first!

A good pair of work trousers also makes a difference. I have a pair of scruffs and the coating on the trousers is like what you get in a frying pan (teflon). Clean off the addy asap whilst at work, then when it comes to wash time just scrub then with a cloth in the sink then pop the in the washer.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to any tricks for in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB