Discuss Anyone got a Rubi DW 200 N wet saw ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

craig1010

I bought a Rubi DW 200 N wet saw about 2 years ago. It does everything very well and up until now the only complaint I had was how difficult it is to clean the base... why didn't they just make the table top removable???? Anyway, recently the the blade has been running off to the left as you pull it towards you, meaning a simple straight cut ends up raked. The only way to avoid this is by going slower, and obviously sitting the tile at an angle. Has anyone else had the same problem and if so managed to correct it?

Reply to Anyone got a Rubi DW 200 N wet saw ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking at buying a Rubi wet tile saw with a budget of £450 . A local company is selling model...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Anyone got a Rubi DW 200 N wet saw ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.