Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Anyone got advise on a Tomecanic tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

F

fipple

Thats the 1!:drool5:... the case is,i would imagine quite heavy..think its made of mdf..but yeah!..thats the cutter,some have said it looks over manifactured,but so far from what people have said,thats not been mentioned so its looking likely im gonna be coverting this baby for a while..and whats the worst that could happen,i waste £280 thats for the 750mm cutter...ive spent more than that in the pub on a weekend,back in the day:smilewinkgrin:...she does look robust"...cheers for pics

D

diamondtiling

The good thing about the case is that it has wheels, like a suitcase, so you can pull it along with the handle at the end:thumbsup:

Merle would you walk onto site pulling your cutter along in its box on wheels behind you like some of these camp young men pull their shopping trollies?
Can just imagine the joiner with the large moustache that always wears tight shorts and a ripped tee shirt would think..........

"Oooh get a load of him ducky"

:lol:

Merle would you walk onto site pulling your cutter along in its box on wheels behind you like some of these camp young men pull their shopping trollies?
Can just imagine the joiner with the large moustache that always wears tight shorts and a ripped tee shirt would think..........

"Oooh get a load of him ducky"
:14::laugh4::laugh4:

Hello Sailor:lol:

I don't know mate, Fipple might be that way inclined:thumbsup:

F

fipple

hang-on!..let me retort...initially i asked about the tomecanic...and if i recall correctly i was rebuked for calling someone"pinky" yesterday,and now from enquirying about a tomecanic...my sexuality has been questioned..lmao..get a load of yourselves...:lol:..i love a good ribbing,,,im down with that..but lets not cry when the shoes on the other foot huh!?....no one likes a crybaby:smilewinkgrin:...alls fare in love and war"...

D

diamondtiling

Your barking up the wrong tree sweeties!:prrr:...but i do find your merth somewhat humorous,....do you always come:smilewinkgrin: in pairs or alone?...you 2 seem joined at the hip...must be troublesome when you come to tile in tight corners...:lol:..anyways..copied and pasted!! kaching!!:fuk2:lmao

What me and Merle get up to in the hidden rooms of the forum is our business.

Oooh I do like that pink shirt Kev, it so suits your green laiderhosen, another babysham?

:smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

hang-on!..let me retort...initially i asked about the tomecanic...and if i recall correctly i was rebuked for calling someone"pinky" yesterday,and now from enquirying about a tomecanic...my sexuality has been questioned..lmao..get a load of yourselves...:lol:..i love a good ribbing,,,im down with that..but lets not cry when the shoes on the other foot huh!?....no one likes a crybaby:smilewinkgrin:...alls fare in love and war"...

Calm down dear, its only a commershecall. (I cant spell commercial)

:thumbsup:

F

fipple

youd probably both drink stella...put on a front..chat about footy...blokey stuff...dom aka "pinky" would denounce all known facts of life as a hoax and how he can prove its so,,,whilst merle starts checking out his demeaner..:lol:...then dom would probably renounce his staunch stance on most things and come clean about his dependancy on stella and false assumptions,and both would embrace and god only knows what would take place from there...but as you said pinky"..wat u both get upto in hidden rooms is your affair...lmao:thumbsup:

Reply to Anyone got advise on a Tomecanic tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can anyone recommend a cutter for herringbone, got 200m2 of 300x150 walls to do in a few...
Replies
Views
HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need to choose a grout for the above. For the black floor tiles 300x600 am thinking either...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Mates asked me for advice re best DIY (he's better than me) ELECTRIC tile cutter can't...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Anyone got advise on a Tomecanic tile cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%