Discuss anyone got vitrex twin paddle mixer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Coz my rubi duplex still hasn't been booked for repair (nearly seven weeks waiting now) I've taken to using my Makita 18v li-ion cordless. It mixes a full bag of sticky easily and the best bit is this: to clean the whisk like new I just put it on full speed in reverse.
Its worth buying one just for mixing!
My virtually brand new Makita 18v li ion will not mix up a full bag of adhesive (Im assuming you mean in a one'a ?) I wouldn't risk it burning out, Ive used a dewalt sds for 7 years now with and sds chuck to m14 with a whisk from TT.

O

One Day

My virtually brand new Makita 18v li ion will not mix up a full bag of adhesive (Im assuming you mean in a one'a ?) I wouldn't risk it burning out, Ive used a dewalt sds for 7 years now with and sds chuck to m14 with a whisk from TT.

Mine will. Its the combi. Even manages a 23kg bag of tenaflex which needs mixing up very stiff.
You using the right speed there?!

I know its probably shortening the life drastically though!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to anyone got vitrex twin paddle mixer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB