Discuss anyone recognise these? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnryan

hello all, just wanted to see if anyone can point me in the right direction for these tiles
photo.jpg
sizes are 105mmx105mm
i need to try to match them as some boxing in needs to be put in to cover some pipes etc from the flat refurbs above this toilet, and they want it tiled in these or as close a match as poss. it's in a nat west bank if that helps. and before anyone asks, it wasn't me that did this tiling :prrr:

J

johnryan

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to anyone recognise these? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB