Discuss Anyone use in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

I remembered reading it somewhere - this was it.

"Since revolutionizing the tile and stone industry in 1956 with the invention of thin-set mortar adhesive,
Laticrete® has continued its commitment to innovation, expertise and service. Their solutions-focused system approach works to meet the needs of designers, architects, contractors and homeowners alike to ensure smooth project installation from start to finish. Laticrete continues to innovate and set the standard in both service and product in many areas, including tile grout, radiant floor heating systems, crack suppression, waterproofing, sound control, adhesives, mortars and more.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone use in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Tilers Forums .co.uk is being used as a menu system to the main tile forums...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone got any left over tiles need 2 to repair a client shower installed in 2014. Tile...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where I could find this tile to replace cracked ones. It is a floor tile and...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB