Discuss anyone used these yet in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

funny that video when he picks the tile up and it says 100% coverage its not the same tile that is placed on the adhesive bed , the tile they pick up has adhesive on the back of it and there is adhesive on the floor but its not 100% contact as you can see the adhesive ribs full contact 100% coverage would mean no ribs of adhesive and all air from under the tile released ,they are good trowels but it the method of fixing and consistency of the adhesive that gives full coverage not the trowel notch

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to anyone used these yet in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB