Search the forum,

Discuss New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Cherie

-
Reaction score
Finally above freezing, on our spring roller coaster. We just had snow a few days ago. Lol I was hoping to start playing with my door but my son and grandkids, dropped in for the afternoon. Going to try again tomorrow. Making a dutch door. Still have to grout a small half wall of tile. Can't even imagine what kids 3 to 7 years old would do with wet grout

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Finally above freezing, on our spring roller coaster. We just had snow a few days ago. Lol I was hoping to start playing with my door but my son and grandkids, dropped in for the afternoon. Going to try again tomorrow. Making a dutch door. Still have to grout a small half wall of tile. Can't even imagine what kids 3 to 7 years old would do with wet grout
Oh no I can imagine they get it EVERYWHERE!! Would love to see some pics of your door and tile.

I have just realised it is EASTER this weekend - which means in the UK Good Friday and Easter Monday are public holidays! I have created a thread for Easter chat here

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Have a great long weekend everyone! If you are going away, send us a pic of a nice view!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Don't forget everyone that the clocks go forward tonight!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Dave 's team the toon had a wicked game. Caught the last 10 mins myself around a mates. He is 80 and was jumping around pretty much I had to calm him down.

3 nil down and a man went off, then got 4 goals! The grass looked shredded there must have been some right shady tackles.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Morning everyone! It is the start of another week!

I have a question, how many of you work away from home during the week? Do you stay in a hotel that is ok or a bit pants?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Morning everyone! It is the start of another week!

I have a question, how many of you work away from home during the week? Do you stay in a hotel that is ok or a bit pants?
Ive gone and got myself tonsilitis!

Reply to New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen