Discuss Appreciate some advise . in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rossymcg

so im gonna go ahead and guess you can no longer purchase these ''double boards'' anymore? anyway you could have tried to pry the bathroom side of the boarding from the other side and then dabbed or as deano said serrated fresh boards of the same thickness onto the wall?
You couldn't have tried to do that, once you delam paramount it loses all it's Structual integrity, you could dab another plaster board over the top of it if you can lose that inch or as do deano says,

R

Rossymcg

Rip out the lot to the bone and re-board. It's enjoyable as well :thumbsup:
You're giving the impression you've been in the building trade since yesterday, I'd be worried if you turned up on a job for me, I'm right in saying in another thread you mentioned double P.V.A ing prior to tiling, probably best if you don't give advice because someone could end up listening to you and making a real big mess

A

Anto Holland

wasn't really advice, it was what I would have done and I don't double PVA walls at all I said the wrong thing. You're right, I'm here for advice and this was more about what I would have done so people could maybe correct me. Any advice except telling me not to advise, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

You're giving the impression you've been in the building trade since yesterday, I'd be worried if you turned up on a job for me, I'm right in saying in another thread you mentioned double P.V.A ing prior to tiling, probably best if you don't give advice because someone could end up listening to you and making a real big mess

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Appreciate some advise . in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had a leak from the shower to the room below. I thought it was likely the silicone seal...
Replies
Views
I'm toying around with some of the colours around the site to make it easier to read and keep...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB