Discuss Apprenticeships in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jim-boy

Hi,

I have recently completed a 6 week course however i know this is nowhere near a GNVQ level 2 that is well respected in the industry.

I am wondering if any companies do apprenticeships in the South East of which i can develop my skills, get qualified and find employment all in one through?

Can anybody point me in the right direction, i.e what firms do apprenticeships etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Jim

J

jim-boy

Me again people, I have followed your advice however i am getting fobbed off left right and centre and am getting nowhere.

Does anybody know if any companies who definately do apprenticeships in the South East or can recommend any Tilers in the Sussex area or who would be willing to take me under their wing on the cheap whilst learning from them?

Again thanks in advance, i am new to this forum and not usually a fan of them at all but after spending time going through all the contents of 'the tilers forum' i am very impressed with the knowledge, attitude and general helpfullness i have seen.

Jimmy

Reply to Apprenticeships in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm looking for your experts' advice in a situation...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
S
We’ve recently decided we’d like to tile our narrow chimney breast in advance of fitting a wood...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Apprenticeships
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.