UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Arcade Games in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

I would like to make a complaint please Dan! Mr varley is obviously a Soho Gigalo working nights and spending his days swatting up on every game on the bloody forum! I feel this is destructive for the forum as any moral boosts by becoming top of the astaroid leaderboard or swinging my way to the top of the Yeti swing are near impossible as the aforementioned is undoubtabley in some way up to some scaldugary of the highest degree. I have had him followed and it was reported that apart from the late night trips to Soho, the binging in McDonalds, and the early morning departures of one Mr Leatherface from his bedroom window, there was nothing too strange going on.... however i found this on the inernet
View attachment 234
Now i don't know where he got it or how, all i know is that if he is going to keep using these underhand tactics then i will be forced to show the whole forum the pictures i have of him going about his night job in a fred flinstone outfit with two midgets, a cumcumber, and a large tub of marmite!
Again i hope i have your support on this matter Dan and look forward to your punishment.

Your, Wivers. :wink_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Arcade Games in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.