Discuss Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got saved.

So I think Topps Tiles and Tile Giant need a massive thankyou from me personally on behalf of the forum.

We have loads of tilers across the country who use CTD as they sponsored us for 3 years some time ago. So it was gutting news when it came in that they were struggling after being sold off by Saint Gobain who must have seen it coming.

SO TO TOPPS AND TILE GIANT

THANKS FROM ALL HERE AT TILERSFORUMS

Drinks are on me whenever I see any of you. :)

Reply to Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Hi all, No doubt a simple question for many so hoping for some advice. I'm at a complete loss...
Replies
Views
Hi All, It's my first post here. I'm currently working on a wetroom in my flat and would love to...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Retail | Tile Buying
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond