Discuss Ardex S 7 Tanking Tips? Installation advice for Ardex S7 tanking system in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
It's only changed once! And it didn't half need it. hopefully you'll get used to it. If you get stuck with anything let me know.

As for the S7 tanking, I've never even used added adhesive let alone their taking system so I'll stay out of this one.

Does their technical data sheet seem to suggest it's the same as a different brand?

J

Just Rizzle

when I used to do pools in the 80.s ardex was the only addy we used .
we used to rub down the render to make it smooth then we would apply a coat of ardex addy with an additive I think was ardion 90 this was applied like plaster when dried would smooth down and tile with there x7addy s7 then was a fast setting addy ,last year we did a pool surround the pool company if I can remember used s7 to coat the pool sides and base after rubbing the render down. then tiled over with s7 again after

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ardex S 7 Tanking Tips? Installation advice for Ardex S7 tanking system in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
M
hi guys I have just fitted a akw tuff form tray and Mapei tanking system to my upstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
mikec200_0
M
S
Hi again Last week several of you helped me out with advice for a wetroom floor. There were a...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB