Discuss Ardex wpj in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

aflemi

TF
Arms
Anyone using this waterproof jointing product? Seems more user friendly than fiddling about with waterproof tape etc. I generally use marmox in showers, taping over joints and painting tanking liquid over screwholes/washers etc but this looks more robust and can be tiled over after 1 hour.

I see now that it's wpc but mixed thicker, there are several posts on wpc which are useful so please ignore this question. Strange product branding though...

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ardex wpj in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
C
I’m planning to build a new raised deck / balcony on the back of my bungalow which is built on a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB