Discuss Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? Discussion ThreadAre at home Level 2 courses actually viable? Electrical Advice

I have been working as a trainee electrician since March 2024, I am looking to start my Level 2 now and being 25 years old of course I want to get on with it as quickly as I can without relying on college. I have found a couple of courses in the UK which state that they send you the study resources to do in your own time and when ready you can take assessments, and will also be required to attend a training centre a few times to do practical work which sounds perfect for me.

I am asking are these types of courses actually viable? I have no problem studying myself, but these courses are obviously a lot of money so I am wondering if they are worth it or not? Can I actually achieve a legitimate Level 2 C&G this way or is it just a money making scheme?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable? Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond