UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Are there any new idears for promoting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Its legal as long as you list the can spam act & give them a link or option to reply to stop emails. If your server isn't set up for mass emails, you could be blacklisted though so just be careful.

Here's your disclaimer:
The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited ****ography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. Reply to the above email ***@***.com and we ensure you will not receive any such mails.

C

Colour Republic

Just a suggestion,but you could change your name ,pools are an exlusive part of the market,the average client doesnt want a pool tiling the want a bathroom or kitchen etc.

If i was looking for a tiler,i would look at a tiling website not one that looks like it exclusively a swimming pool(tiling) site.

IMHO

That's what set's him apart though isn't it? and the type of work he's after, if anything set up another website advertising domestic tiling ;)

A

Aston

lets put it this way dpf, you can do a tilers job but not all of them can do what you can do!

i'd set up another business as mr republic said..do high end bathrooms, wet rooms and maybe a page of stone patios with some bespoke mosaic feature?? just an idea (although i'm usless at this marketing lark)

you can do all the tiling, sub prep, bespoke feature work and sub the plumbing out..in might take a year or so to really get off the ground but if you aim for 1 full bathroom a month then thats 10 days work covered each month to start with.

and when you turn up at these posh gaffs and show then your pool and spa work, well i reckon you'd practically have the job already mate

ed

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Are there any new idears for promoting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Wall and Floor Tiler of the year 2019...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.