Discuss Arghhh trying to decide what colour to put in my own kitchen!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bradma9

It's soo much easier just laying tiles off a customer who have already thought and picked what tiles they would like but I'm changing my kitchen and just can't decide!
its for a property that I rent put which is also making it harder,the kitchen is white so I'm think either whit porc on the floor black on the splash!
Has any one seen any deals around as I want it cheap as!
many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Arghhh trying to decide what colour to put in my own kitchen!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hello tilers, I’m after some advice. I started doing a mosaic during lockdown, spent two days...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all. After completing a short tiling course earlier in the year here is my first attempt at...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB