Discuss At Risk of Administration CTD Tiles Now Seeks Buyer - From TTA in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com.

At Risk of Administration CTD Tiles Now Seeks Buyer - From TTA

According to Sky News, CTD Tiles is on the brink of administration and reportedly filed a notice of intention to appoint administrators on Monday 5th August. This provides ten days of security to find a buyer before CTD Tiles officially heads into administration.

The company was acquired by former Body Shop owner Aurelius in 2022 and now trades from 87 stores and employs about 400 people, sadly whose jobs are potentially at risk.

Discussions are said to have taken place between Aurelius and key stakeholders in recent months. The identity of prospective buyers is currently unclear.

Edited by Dan to add this link.

The post At Risk of Administration CTD Tiles Now Seeks Buyer appeared first on The Tile Association.

At Risk of Administration CTD Tiles Now Seeks Buyer - To continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Just wondered as ctd were only northeast based that long ago when the brothers owned it before they sold out and then they started to open stores further afield.
It’s a shame stores had to close tbh but at least some are staying put.
Do you have any independents you can use.

not really , looks like it’ll be Topps tiles and Porcelanosa for me for grout and adhesive etc …although my main adhesive is Mapei p9 ,( I managed to get in on Monday and take their last 30 bags , before they closed 😊)and nowhere stock this up here , found somewhere on line that will deliver tho for a small charge , and as regards tile trims I buy them online now anyway …its a hassle for me as your just used to popping in and getting what you need , but the staff , who are almost pals now , are the ones who I feel for most …. I really can’t believe that they can go under considering how busy they were 🤷‍♂️

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A nice Tile Giant offer.

Screenshot_20240828_185033_LinkedIn.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Reply to At Risk of Administration CTD Tiles Now Seeks Buyer - From TTA in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Popular Tiling News

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB