UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Attention Tilers! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've added the groups key at the bottom of the main forum home page which shows that the Professional Tilers 'member group' all have a red font text colour for their user-names.

This isn't the only thing that changes when you are added to the Professional Tilers group. You get access to an area that's hidden from regular members. We chat in here about all things that generally wouldn't be a benefit to any browsing member of the public or potential future customer.

To be added to this group, you need to have posted a few times in the forum to show that you're part of the tilers forums community. And to be able to be found by the general public who could use your services, it would be nice if you could add your details to this forum: http://www.tilersforums.com/tilers/ too.

Generally, admin have rights to refuse or grant access over and above all requirements. Just so you know there could be a few in there you would not expect to be now we have the member group colours.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Attention Tilers! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
We stopped the tilersforums.com Job Of The Month Competition a while back because it was quite a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
T
Hello fellow tilers- I was a member on here before, but couldn't log in- as my e.mail address...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.